Date and Nut Bars


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
3 eggs
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup dates, pitted and chopped


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.

In a large bowl, combine almond flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda.

In a medium bowl, combine eggs, oil and vanilla extract.

Stir wet ingredients into dry.

Fold pecans and dates into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 22-30 minutes.

Cool and serve.


This recipe is also linked to...

This Week's Cravings: After-School Snacks

1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I've recently gone gluten free so this caught my eye. They look great! I plan to try this recipe this week! I'll be sure to link back to you when I post, thanks!